Write Together is a journal as interested in process as product.
This Writers Practice project brings writers together to work collaboratively for two months.
Issue 3 contains four pieces written by five writers. This third issue of Write Together shows again the great potential of writing collaboratively.
- A very pleasant dayBy Alex Medland and Gabi Lardies
- “Untitled” and “Woman at a Window”By Jo McNeice and Sarah Scott
- Volet Martin; Martin Volet.By Lorenz Poeschl
- The Body Might Be a JarBy Modi Deng and Grace Tong
- The Editors’ NoteKirsten Le Harivel and Pip Adam
- Uncommon GroundBy Vivienne Ball and Anna Mahoney
- two queers meet in a caféBy Sylvan Spring and Lily Holloway
- A KindnessBy Pamela Calverley
- The Editor’s NoteBy Kirsten Le Harivel and Pip Adam
- HeartbeatsBy Susan Elliot and Rachel Kleinsman
- AcquisitionBy Keryn Mells and Craig Major
- The Editors’ NoteWrite Together is a journal as interested in process as product.
Please note that applications to join Write Together are closed at this time.