Write Together is a journal as interested in process as product.
This Writers Practice project brings writers together to work collaboratively for two months.
Issue 2 contains three pieces written by five writers. This second issue of Write Together shows again the great potential of writing collaboratively.
- Uncommon GroundBy Vivienne Ball and Anna Mahoney
- two queers meet in a caféBy Sylvan Spring and Lily Holloway
- A KindnessBy Pamela Calverley
- The Editor’s NoteBy Kirsten Le Harivel and Pip Adam
- HeartbeatsBy Susan Elliot and Rachel Kleinsman
- AcquisitionBy Keryn Mells and Craig Major
- The Editors’ NoteWrite Together is a journal as interested in process as product.
Interested in joining the next issue of Write Together? Find out more and be part of our next collaboration.